posted Dec 24, 2013, 8:13 AM by aimee-dan beyda-miller
updated Aug 11, 2014, 10:06 AM by Ezrath Israel
Spirituality, Acceptance, and Creativity.
Our Philosophy: In our House of God all are welcome!
- The Actors’ Temple, Congregation Ezrath Israel, is a place where spirituality meets creativity, where acceptance and inclusion are core principles, and where the enduring values of Judaism translate into human connections.
- We provide community and self-expression, deeds of loving kindness and caring.
- We look for fresh approaches to enliven worship while maintaining a connection to our Jewish roots.
- Our warm community welcomes all people who are searching for a deepened relationship to God and Judaism, for self-expression, learning, and friendship.
- In our house of God, all people are included and appreciated.
- Our congregation is progressive and egalitarian, a place where your mind, heart, and soul can be nourished.
We welcome Interfaith Families
We welcome all those in the LGBT Community
Rediscover your Jewishness – Where the Lost Tribes Pray!
Photo: Cast of one of our recent Comedy Benefits